In case anything goes wrong due to your negligence, we at S7 Fan Club will not be held responsible for any damage caused. Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. Double click on Odin .exe file (from step 5) to open the Odin window as shown below. Be careful with Odin, and do just as said to prevent problems.
Samsung finally released Android 9.0 Pie official update for Galaxy Note 8 (SM-G950F/FD) variant. You can download the firmware file and install it quickly using the guide given below. As you continue reading below, we will guide you to install Android 9.0 Pie official firmware on Nokia 5. We have written this tutorial carefully so that a first time user don’t get stuck in any step.
Lineage OS is the successor and redesigned version of CyanogenMod OS. It’s based on AOSP code and one of the most popular and stable Android Custom ROMs in the market for a couple of years now. It offers stock Android like UI with plenty of customization options that users can perform according to their choice.
- So if you own phones from one of these OEMs, I would highly recommend Paranoid Android to any other ROM on this list.
- So what can you do to get all the Android 12 features similar to the Pixel phones?
- The ROM boasts a clean and minimal UI, along with feature improvements.
- Additionally, distributions like dotOS and BlissRoms have introduced a plethora of novel concepts to the custom ROM scene that are later being adopted by many other ROM maintainers.
- We advise you before starting Flashing firmware you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location.
- The Android 12 is unofficially available for Nokia 6.1, Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, and Nokia 7.1.
XOSP is an after-market firmware for a variety of Android phones based on CodeAuroraSources (CAF). The Xperia Open Source Project was started by @nilac for the Galaxy S+ (his old smartphone) years ago when the ROM was called S+ Reborn. The goal of XOSP OS was to develop a bloat-free ROM with Sony Xperia-specific applications and the usual modifications that customers expect from a custom ROM. S+ Reborn was a hit, and it was ultimately transferred to a variety Stock Firmware of devices, thus it was renamed XOSP. It is a popular OS that is the successor of CyanogenMod, one of the most popular custom ROM for Android. After the shut down of the CyanogenMod project, LineageOS was launched for its fans. The main advantage of using LineageOS is that it can be used without installing any Google apps with some standard customizations included.